Eyelash Extensions Aftercare
To maintain your eyelash extensions, the following instructions should be followed:
- No use of mascara, if you must, please use non-waterproof
- No use of oil based products around the eye area
- No water or oil to come in contact with the eye area within 24 hours of the eyelash extension procedure
- No sauna or hot tub for 48 hours after the eyelash extension procedure
- No use of eyelash curlers
- No tinting or perming of the natural lashes while wearing eyelash extensions
- No continuous tugging, rubbing or pulling on the eyelash extensions
- Use caution when blow-drying hair (extensive heat on lashes could distort the shape of the extensions)
- It is normal for the client to experience the loss of a few lashes during the first 24hrs after the application
- Be gentle with the lash extensions, avoid tugging and getting them caught on clothes and towels
- Never pull off the eyelash extensions as this will pull out your natural eyelashes
- Gently comb through the lashes each morning to maintain a good appearance
- Schedule your appointment within 2 weeks of your initial eyelash extension procedure for infill
- If an allergic reaction is suspected such as swelling, redness or puffiness, in the first case contact your therapist.
In severe cases seek medical advice. Eyelash adhesives generally contain 2-ethoxyethyl 2-cyanoacrylate
Below are sample of the Curl type:
Mink VOLUME Lashes IDR 799,000
available in C 0.10mm thickness 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm.
Mink Feather Lashes IDR 613,000
available in C and J curl in 0.15mm & 0.20mm thickness 8mm-13mm.
Silk Lashes IDR 529,000
available in B, C, D & J curl in 0.15mm & 0.20mm thickness 8mm-14mm.
Silk Color IDR 529,000
Lashes available in C curl 0.15mm 8mm - 13mm.