Silk Lash Extensions
These, are the mid-weight type of lash extensions, and are finer and more flexible than the synthetic type which makes their retention slightly better. Because of their light weight, silk lashes are good to use on older clients or clients with weak and flimsy natural lashes. Like synthetic lashes, silk come in a variety of curls and lengths.
These types of extensions also hold their curl but the curl tends to be less uniform then synthetic lashes, making them better for clients looking for a more natural look. Silk lashes tend to be thicker than any other type of extensions and also have that rick black color. Silk eyelash extensions tend to be the least comfortable type of extension and are best used for special occasions.
Mink Lash Extensions
Faux mink eyelash extensions are the most popular extensions used by lash artists today. These, manmade, poly-fiber lashes come in a variety of lengths, diameters and curls, have good flexibility and remain somewhat natural looking depending on the length.
They're designed to imitate real mink fur, but lash artists and clients both love this of extension type because the curl is permanent and they're low maintenance. No need to curl or put mascara on these types of extensions. The Faux Mink lashes are a little bolder, slightly glossier than the Silk and Mink. Because of their variety of size and length they're great for customizing different looks for each client.
Mink Volume 2D Lash Extensions
What is the difference between Classic and Volume? Classic eyelash extensions simply mean where one lash extension is glued to one natural eyelash, this method is called 1:1 or one-to-one technique. Volume eyelash extensions are applied the same way, the difference is that one volume lash fan has multiple hairs in it. Example if two lash extensions are applied to one natural lash then it is called 2D lashes, three lashes in one natural lash would be called 3D lashes, four lashes would be 4D lashes and five lashes would be 5D lashes.
Mink Volume Russion 3D-6D Lash Extensions
Russian lashes are ultra-fine synthetic lashes that are made from the same soft fiber as classic lashes. Because they're much thinner, the therapist is able to apply more lashes to each natural lash – anything between 2-8. Russian lash extensions are applied in a fan-like shape, which gives more volume too.
Eyelash Extensions Aftercare
To maintain your eyelash extensions, the following instructions should be followed:
- No use of mascara, if you must, please use non-waterproof
- No use of oil based products around the eye area
- No water or oil to come in contact with the eye area within 24 hours of the eyelash extension procedure
- No sauna or hot tub for 48 hours after the eyelash extension procedure
- No use of eyelash curlers
- No tinting or perming of the natural lashes while wearing eyelash extensions
- No continuous tugging, rubbing or pulling on the eyelash extensions
- Use caution when blow-drying hair (extensive heat on lashes could distort the shape of the extensions)
- It is normal for the client to experience the loss of a few lashes during the first 24hrs after the application
- Be gentle with the lash extensions, avoid tugging and getting them caught on clothes and towels
- Never pull off the eyelash extensions as this will pull out your natural eyelashes
- Gently comb through the lashes each morning to maintain a good appearance
- Schedule your appointment within 2 weeks of your initial eyelash extension procedure for infill
- If an allergic reaction is suspected such as swelling, redness or puffiness, in the first case contact your therapist.
In severe cases seek medical advice. Eyelash adhesives generally contain 2-ethoxyethyl 2-cyanoacrylate
Below are sample of the Curl type:
Mink VOLUME Lashes IDR 799,000
available in C 0.10mm thickness 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm.
Mink Feather Lashes IDR 613,000
available in C and J curl in 0.15mm & 0.20mm thickness 8mm-13mm.
Silk Lashes IDR 529,000
available in B, C, D & J curl in 0.15mm & 0.20mm thickness 8mm-14mm.
Silk Color IDR 529,000
Lashes available in C curl 0.15mm 8mm - 13mm.
Why do you need refill?
Your natural eyelashes continue to grow in a replenishing cycle. Since the extensions are bonded to your own natural lash… You may need to refill the areas where your own natural lash has fallen out. Touch-ups, will keep the lashes looking fresh and fuller.