We all wish for long, straight, and healthy hair, don’t we? But not all of us are blessed with naturally straight hair. We often end up resorting to artificial methods, such as permanent straightening, or start using straighteners on a regular basis. Though they give us the desired results, they often lead to hair damage. They make your hair dry, dull, and frizzy, and this is absolutely not something we should do to our hair.
This is where home remedies come to your rescue. Yes, you can achieve silky straight hair at home, and that too, in an hour. Here’s an inexpensive way to make your hair permanently straight at home.
2 tablespoons of olive oil
4 tablespoons of lemon juice
3 tablespoons of cornstarch
1 cup of coconut milk
How To Apply
1. Mix the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir this mixture continuously on medium heat until the consistency becomes creamy.
2. Apply this mixture to your hair and then cover it with a shower cap.
3. Cover the shower cap with a hot towel and leave it like that for an hour or so.
4. Rinse with shampoo and conditioner.
5. Here’s a video tutorial for your reference.
Applying this mixture once a week will help loosen the curls and condition your hair as well.
Try this treatment and let us know how it worked for you
Article written by Jyotsana Rao for Stylecraze