No More Tears! 5 Easy, Cute Hairstyles To The Rescue!
Getting the kids out of the house in the morning is no easy feat.
From brushing out tangles to attempting a style, the morning hair situation is arguably one of the most challenging parts of the day.
To help make the struggle a bit more bearable (and hopefully avoid the tears), the five hairstyles below are kid-tested and approved. They're beautiful, functional and can be created in minutes for a special-occasion day. No cosmetology license required!
1. Low updo
The low updo is one of the most deceptively easy hairstyles that gives a tousled, fun look. Try this style for school or even for a morel formal event like a musical performance.
1. Start by separating hair into three ponytails about 1/2 to 1 inch apart, depending on hair thickness. For thinner hair, keep the ponytails closer together.
2. Pull hair halfway through the ponytail to create three looped buns.
3. Take both sides of the bun so that it circles the hair tie. Secure with bobby pins.
4. Repeat for each ponytail. And voila!
This style looks sweet — and complicated — but it's actually quick and easy. It's perfect for ballet class or just an average day when your girl wants her hair off her face.
1. Pull hair into low ponytail.
2. Separate hair above ponytail and then loop it through the opening.
3. Flip the ponytail end up and through the same loop. Secure with bobby pins.
4. Adorn with a bow or flower.
3. Flower braid
Girls absolutely love this style and it can be mastered in just a few quick steps.
1. Pull hair into a half-up style and secure with elastic.